Archive for July 17th, 2019

CONway & Flight Risk…

July 17th, 2019

While “Forgotten Vampire Idiot Son”, Eric Trump is peddling his best “impression of (Mirror Mirror!) racist Daddy”; Kellyanne Conway is Doing her Impression of an immoral asshole shit in Avoiding hard questions attackin others In fairness Eric Trump’s 95% bullshit….the other 5% is catshit. ZING! The reason that Kellyanne Conway attacked the reporter is very […]

Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme developed with WordPress Theme Generator.
Copyright © All rights reserved.