Leave it to the Tan Man, Republican John Boehner to dial up the stupid

AGAIN. He is threatening not raising the Debt Ceiling in December by

(Tax tanning?)

Saying, “cuts and reforms greater than the debt limit increase” or else

Let’s see how did that work again last time? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right

We lost our AAA credit rating, and weak economic performance in the

(Boo hoo)

Short term. The electric bill’s due, & dad is screaming at everyone, “you

MUST cuts back on spending shit for stuff you need. As for me, I’m not

Cutting back on a fucking thing. In fact, I’m getting a new boat with my

Tax cuts along with a mansion, & 50 hookers. Now give me your lunch $”


This is a sure fire way for Republican’s to lose the house, but then again

They were going to do that anyway. With the economy coming back in

Play, they have no winning argument. What? “Screw the poor, tax cuts

For rich”? Only 1% of American’s would be for that. The other 99%……

Will tell you to kindly take your ideas & shove them up your dirt button

Have a day!

7 Responses to “More Debt Ceiling Squealing”

  1. yourdoll

    ラブドール: リアルラブドール

  2. fucksexdoll

    Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info. Sex Doll Blog

  3. create your own sex doll

    I know this web page offers quality dependent articles and extra material, is there any other web site which offers these information in quality? sex doll cost

  4. ADM483ARZ

    EIS Components is the stocking Distributor of ADM483ARZ, we specialize in Analog all series electronic components. ADM483ARZ can be shipped within 24 hours after order. If you have any demands for ADM483ARZ, Please kindly submit an RFQ here or send us an email. We will reply you as soon as possible.

  5. TEA1705/1R

    TEA1705/1R is available. We are distributor of NXP Semiconductors / Freescale TEA1705/1R. Buy TEA1705/1R IC CTRLR SMPS TRANSIENT TO-236AB.

  6. lasix renogram

    Keflex 125 Mg

  7. enalSains – Zithromax

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme developed with WordPress Theme Generator.
Copyright © All rights reserved.